12 x Floral Scented Wax Tart Melts - B01K2I491K

• Model: B01K2I491K
  • 587 Units in Stock
Color:
    • 12 x Floral Scented Wax Tart Melts - B01K2I491K
    • Heart & Home Large Glass Jasmine Daydream Candle - B00KX5Y7IS
    • 2 X Landon Tyler 100 hr Church Candle - B00QS7PVIS
    • Lily Flame Mini Tins Gift Box - Girly - B00AYLKL5Y
    • Yankee Candle 49 g Egyptian Musk Votive/Sampler Candle Brown l x 4.6cm w x 4.8cm h - B00YPB3O8K
    • I Am Glad That You're My Grampy Candle I Love You To The Moon and Back Novelty Keepsake Idea For Birthday Christmas Fathers Day From Grandson Granddaughter - B072LTVQRB

£73.38  £15.58
Save: 79% off

Add to Cart:

• 12 x Floral Scented Wax Tart Melts

• Bluebells, Floral Bouquet, French Lavender, Gardenia, Honeysuckle, Jasmine, Lavender, Lilac, Lily of the Valley, Peony, Rose, Violet

• Fragrance of Each Wax Tart Melt Lasts Approximately 4-8 Hours.

• Pack Contains 12 Wax Tart Melts. All of our wax tart melts are freshly made in our North Wales workshop and are individually wrapped to preserve freshness. Each wax tart melt is approximately 22 grams in weight.

• Place in a wax melt warmer and light an unscented tea light below. As the wax melts it releases its scent, for up to 4-8 hours! Also suitable for electric wax melt warmers.

• 12 x Floral Scented wax tart melts.
    Place in a wax melt warmer and light an unscented tea light below. As the wax melts it releases its scent, for up to 4-8 hours!
    All our wax tart melts are freshly made in our North Wales workshop and are individually wrapped to preserve freshness. Each wax tart melt is approximately 55mm in diameter and 22 grams in weight.
    Fully CLP compliant.

The product shows here is available with several styles, colors and sizes.
    Please leave us a message on the payment page if the option is not allow to choose.
    We will ship the product as your request.

button-top.png